South Florida Area
Click Here to Apply
Leading South Florida CPA firm seeks an Audit Manager to join audit practice.
- Lead client audit, review, and compilation engagements which include planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statement presentation.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the clients’ business.
- Proactively interact with key clients’ management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance.
- Minimum 5-7 years' of current audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm or equivalent, Big 4 experience a plus.
- CPA required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Exceptional project management, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
NPJ Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.