Audit Senior Associate
Metro New York Area
Click Here to Apply
Dynamic CPA firm in the NY Tri-State area seeks an Audit Senior Associate to join a growing practice.
- Assist supervisor or manager oversee audit fieldwork.
- Work with members of audit team to identify and resolve audit issues.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of clients' operations and processes to utilize on audit engagement.
- Research and analyze accounting issues and transactions.
- Develop and communicate with the client representatives for business and process improvements.
- Perform audit or review procedures as assigned by supervisors.
- Actively participate in audit planning meetings as a key member of the audit team.
- CPA certification preferred or in process.
- 3+ years' of audit experience working in audit for a Big 4, national or large regional CPA firm.
- Diverse industry knowledge and client exposure.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service.
NPJ Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.