Business Valuation Manager
Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta
Click Here to Apply
Global consulting organization seeks a Valuation Manager to provide leadership and subject matter expertise to assist in expanding existing valuation service practice.
- Manage and perform business valuations.
- Provide subject matter expertise in business valuation.
- Lead engagements and successfully interface with multiple clients.
- Develop new business.
- Supervise and mentor staff.
- 5-7 years' of valuation experience in a CPA or Valuation Advisory services firm.
- CVA, ASA, CFA, or CPA highly desirable.
- Demonstrable knowledge of:
o Business entities and intangible assets
o Purchase price allocations
o Tangible asset appraisal
o Litigation support
o Financial reporting and corporate tax planning
o Expert report writing and testimony
o Effective verbal and written communication skills
o Solid analytical skills
NPJ Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.