Business Valuation Manager
Metro New York Area
Click Here to Apply
Leading CPA firm in the NY Tri-State area seeks a Business Valuation Manager to provide leadership and subject matter expertise and to assist in expanding existing valuation service practice.
- Manage and perform business valuations for management planning, M&A, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance.
- Provide subject matter expertise in business valuation.
- Lead engagements and successfully interface with multiple clients.
- Develop new business.
- Supervise and mentor staff.
- 5-7 years' of current valuation experience in a CPA or Valuation Advisory services firm.
- CVA, ASA, CFA, or CPA highly desirable.
- Demonstrable knowledge of:
o Business entities and intangible assets
o Purchase price allocations
o Tangible asset appraisal
o Litigation support
o Financial reporting and corporate tax planning
o Expert report writing and testimony
o Effective verbal and written communication skills
o Solid analytical skills
NPJ Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.