Federal Tax Manager
Metro New York Area
Click Here to Apply
National CPA firm in the NY Tri-State area seeks a Federal Tax Manager to join a leading practice.
- Reviewing C-corporation, S-corporation, partnership, individual, trust and estate tax returns.
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, tax provision.
- Recommends tax strategies, plans and solutions.
- Develops business by expanding existing relationships with clients, participating in civic, business, and professional organizations.
- Prepares and reviews ASC 740 tax provision calculations.
- Respond to client inquiries, IRS, state and local tax notices.
- Federal tax research.
- Participation in seminar presentations, training, professional development.
- CPA certification.
- Masters in Taxation a plus.
- 5+ years’ of tax experience at a public accounting firm.
- Proficient in ASC 740.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NPJ Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.