International Tax – Senior Manager, Director
Metro New York Area
Click Here to Apply
Large regional CPA firm seeks a Senior International Tax Manager, Director to join a growing practice.
- Provide innovative international tax planning and direct client consulting for mid-to-high complexity corporate outbound and inbound transactions to a wide range of industry clients.
- Responsible for developing tax-planning strategies to minimize U.S. and foreign income taxes.
- Develop tax efficient structuring of international transactions, make efficient use of tax treaties, review international tax returns, research complex tax matters, ensure client understanding of international tax implications; oversee international tax engagements.
- Contribute to the growth of the international tax practice by working closely with managers and partners in a team approach.
- Adapt to an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture where individual growth and opportunity are encouraged.
- Supervise and mentor professional staff.
- CPA certification
- Masters in Taxation, LLM or JD a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of international tax experience,
- Big 4 background preferred.
- Inbound and outbound international tax transactional experience.
- Superior analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills.
- Proficiency in US GAAP and tax consulting and compliance.
- Experience with inbound and outbound transaction consulting, multi-national corporation experience, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit utilization, and tax minimization.
- Demonstrated business development ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
NPJ Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.