Valuation – Managing Director, Partner
New York City, Chicago
Click Here to Apply
Our nationally recognized client seeks a Managing Director/Partner for its Valuation group.
Creating successful revenue streams by providing value-added consulting services to clients by expanding existing relationships and cultivating new relationships. Serve as group leader of the valuation practice.
- A reputable individual within the business valuation field with an existing base of contacts within large organizations in New York City or Chicago.
- A minimum of 10+years of relevant experience in valuation, corporate finance or consulting.
- CPA, CVA, ASA, or CFA highly desirable.
- Ability to generate leads for new work and close work when leads are provided.
- Supervise and mentor staff.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
NPJ Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.